View all jobs
Software QA AnalystToronto, ON
- Design, develop, update, and execute test cases;
- Perform exploratory testing and provide detailed feedback on defects;
- Provide feedback to improve verification process and document quality;
- Provide technical input to the development and verification teams - assist in design and debug reviews to clearly communicate the defects discovered and improve the existing test procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Software, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience of software QA experience;
- Experience in a regulated industry user/patient safety (e.g. medical, rail, aerospace, etc.) preferred;
- Experience with JIRA, Stormrunner, iOS, MATLAB;
- Experience testing Amazon AWS hosted cloud applications;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply knowledge to solve technical problems;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting;
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.