Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable engineering company that provides expertise in the aerospace and defense industries. We are currently seeking a Coordinator to join a team assessing and driving the achievement of program specific performance within our client Aerospace division.
Job Type: **Evening Shift Coordinator required, shift hours are 11:30pm-8pm** (Includes a lunch break)
- Follow-up on parts, component kits, etc. to ensure that all parts built are delivered on time.
- Determine the consequences of the late delivery and establish an appropriate action plan.
- Take part in writing the production plan and solving problems.
- Perform data entry for Project information and delivery tracking.
- Track parts and generate manual order in system.
- Monitor the flow of few projects to meet the deadlines and requirements.
- Identify and highlight critical issues that can compromise the production plan.
- Ensure the link between the upfront production cells, suppliers and services, to control the state of the activity.
- Customer focus oriented (internal/external).
- College diploma (DEC) in a related field and/or 2 years of experience in manufacturing or Warehouse
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An environment where your initiatives will be recognized and valued
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible schedule
- Attractive benefits
- A flexible group insurance plan,
- A pension plan,
- A stock purchase plan with employer contributions
- A group RRSP
Come share your passion with us!