View all jobs
Jr. Project ManagerOttawa, ON
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects;
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project;
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project;
- Assist with onsite meetings and coordination of engineering disciplines, site relations with GC and customer, track down missing shipments, and help coordinate testing;
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Performs a variety of tasks;
- Leads and directs the work of others;
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Systems, Computer, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 years of experience as a Jr. Project Manager or in a similar role;
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Experience working with MS office suite, Teams and Oracle reports;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.