Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Mechanical Assembler to work on leading-edge technology products. The successful candidate for this position will be a part of a highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Role: Mechanical Product Assembler
Level of Responsibility: The role involves structured work processes, requiring some analysis before independently choosing from known processes.
- Prepare, handle, and utilize polymeric products for bonding components.
- Assemble and integrate antenna and payload components.
- Provide support for the integration of repeaters and panels.
- Execute critical integration of antennas sensitive to passive intermodulation (PIM).
- Perform occasional machining tasks.
- Prepare, assemble, and integrate composite structures.
- Inspect, check, and validate compliance of tasks performed by colleagues.
- Support Research and Development initiatives.
- Undertake any other related tasks as required.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- College diploma or diploma of vocational studies in mechanics, aeronautics, or equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in plan reading.
- Basic knowledge of the principles of tolerances and geometrical dimensions.
- Ability to recover and enter data using a computer system.
- Use of production databases.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Fine manual dexterity.
- Basic knowledge of English is an asset.