Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Mechanical Engineer to work on leading-edge technology products. The successful candidate for this position will be a part of a highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers from various disciplines to develop cutting-edge robotics.
- Investigate issues and failures that arise during development and testing.
- Review system and mission requirements and incorporate them into the design.
- Work with cross-functional team members to resolve technical challenges.
- Identify technical risks and propose strategies to mitigate them in order to maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Engage with international partners in technical forums and reviews.
- Support departmental process improvements as needed.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in mechanism design and analysis, including tolerance stack-up analysis, component sizing, and selection assessments.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in testing and verifying hardware functionality.
- Proficiency in communicating ideas, test results, or analysis results.
- Experience writing technical documents, such as manuals, procedures, and analysis reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience using NX CAD & CAE tools to design GSE or mechanisms is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with spacecraft design and verification is an asset.