• Be part of a team responsible for mechanical design.
• Participate in the analysis of drawings, specifications and requirements for both internal and external customers.
• Participate in design activities between different engineering groups and manufacturing.
• Responsible for designing manufacturing, assembly and installation drawings
• Find technical solutions to meet the requirements of the projects.
• Support the manufacturing team.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Mastery of mechanical engineering concepts
• Mastery of CAD systems and word processing software and spreadsheets.
• Mastery of PLM systems.
• Experience with solidworks/catia. Creo experience is an asset
• Excellent team spirit and good communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Competence in the management of large assembly, drawing, sheet metal and surface design.
• Ability to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex deliveries.
• Bilingualism (French and English) is required