View all jobs
Software DeveloperSt.Laurent, QC
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to create new training applications that will be used across multiple platforms.
- Provide innovative technical solutions and high-quality software components for R&D and custom client projects.
- Contribute new feature ideas and code to core 3D frameworks to ensure they are scalable, maintainable, and flexible.
- Proactively engage with development team members to resolve challenging design and engineering issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Help to define the new product architecture and our overall technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance of existing applications.
Nice to have:
- 6+ years of experience with C# with a knowledge of standard data structures and design patterns
- 6+ years of experience in Unity.
- Strong foundation of 3D visual rendering techniques.
- Debugging / profiling / optimizing
- Experience using a framework.
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- You are results and customer oriented.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed the engineering objectives.
- History of innovation and passion for solving ambiguous problems with a multi-disciplinary team
- Led the delivery of features from concept to completion.
- Source control is second nature.
- Bilingualism (French / English).
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Assets you might have alsoExperience with deploying WebGL content (native or Unity) in a cloud environment.
- Experience with Android/iOS mobile development (native or Unity).
- Experience with Virtual/Augmented Reality development.
- Experience with real-time simulation.
- Experience in network programming (socket base or REST) & protocols.
- Extensive knowledge of C++.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Understanding of gaming engines and gaming industry best practice