To perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for train control systems of Rail Signaling Solutions.
- Understands and follows the company’s processes and procedures for developing vital software.
- Implements real time systems in ‘C’ and Assembler
- Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code.
- Reviews code, test procedures and test results
- Analyses and implements correction for defect reports
- Perform engineering testing in-house. To develop safety critical train control software following the company dined processes and procedures to the safety critical standards while meeting the scheduled deadlines.
- understand the scope of work for our department and produce artefacts which full this requirement
- ensure that the inputs we require in order to develop our software are clearly communicated (i.e. need dates and impact become a highly productive team member and team playerSkills:3-7 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in C and Assembler Knowledge of software development environment (desktop simulator, target similar, mccabe, etc.)
- knowledge of software architecture Knowledge of standards and processes as described in the departmental software Developer’s Guide and applicable to the development of safety critical software
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent