- Create test plans and ensure the maximum coverage of testing.
- Analyze new requirements and share estimates goals to meet the engineering objectives.
- Perform testing (Manual & Automation), reviews and analysis tasks on module/build.
- Maintain record of test progress, test results and disseminate to management.
- Participate in the design and development of test tools.
- Participate in the stories automation and execute on each build /module.
- Under guidance of lead test engineers execute feature and regression testing using automated and manual tools.
- Review product documentation and identify documentation errors.
- Work in a very dynamic environment and will interact other teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be proficient with Software Engineering, Operating Systems and Networking, also must have sound knowledge of software development procedures and Testing Fundamentals.
- Must have good organizational, decision making, good interpersonal, good grasping, and communication skills.
- Must hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or related field and at least 1 year of relevant industry experience as an intern or associate engineer.
- Must be a self-motivated team player and a quick learner while being analytical, methodical, diligent and thorough
- Experience with Shell Scripting and knowledge in Python, JAVA.
- Experience with Test Automation using: Python: Hands on with Pytest, Pexpect, Pycharm, XLRD Packages.
- Experience with source control tools like GITLAB, GIT.
- Collaboration and project management tools: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with automation pipelines using GITLAB, Jenkins.
- Ability to work in a self-organizing team and a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work in an extremely geographically distributed company.