View all jobs
SAP Finance LeadToronto, ON
- Understand the existing landscape of SAP and its integrations with other systems under Finance domain;
- A thorough review of legacy interfaces to determine whether the interface should be retained, replaced, or removed;
- Act as a liaison between SME’s and third part service provider in all the phases of the project;
- Actively participate in the transition workshops and evaluate the solution proposed by third party service provider for transition to new system;
- Verification and validation of all the configuration/customization changes proposed in Finance domain;
- Define the process and requirements for data cleansing before migrating data to the new system;
- Perform unit testing and Provide support for the User Acceptance testing and data migration to new system;
- Collaborates with other IT personnel as part of an integrated NORAM IT organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or related field (or foreign equivalent) required;
- 7+ years of functional consultant/SME experience in SAP FI and CO modules;
- Prior experience in working on Merger, Acquisition or Divestiture project;
- Experience in Data cleansing/Archiving/selective data migration;
- Excellent organizational and workload management skills;
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or foreign equivalent highly desired;
- Experience working in a transversal organization with resources spread both internally, externally and across multiple countries and time zones;
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).