As our Thermal Engineer you will need:
- Experience in impact of different thermal environmental conditions (natural and induced thermal loads) on thermal and mechanical design
- Support manufacturing, and validate and prove the thermal design by conducting thermal and thermal-vacuum tests on the product hardware according to the thermal environment.
- Generate analysis reports and create thermal test plans and reports.
- Experience in a major CAD tool (such as NX, Pro-E or Catia)
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field and 3-5 years of post-graduate experience in the Aerospace industry. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years direct experience on thermal analysis - conceptual design, sizing, verification and validation of thermal control systems
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative-taking
- Multi-tasking and task-prioritizing capability
- Knowledge and understanding of thermal and general mechanical design
- Ability of working under tight schedule and pressure
- Experience in the design of thermal control systems and analysis for spacecraft would be considered an asset
- Experience with NX Space Systems Thermal or Thermal Desktop would be an asset
- Strong programming skills in Python, MatLab or similar would be an asset
- Strong communication and negotiation skills