View all jobs
Sr. Mechanical EngineerBrampton, ON
- Minimum 10yrs experience with mechanism design and analysis activities, including tolerance analysis, component selection and performance analysis
- Familiarity with NX CAD & CAE tools
- Experience in the manufacturing and testing of subsystems, assemblies and components – including design of GSE
- Identifies risks, proposes solutions and develops mitigation strategies.
- Investigate problems/failures during development and test
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field and 10-12 years of post-graduate experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience with customer interactions for presentations, technical discussions or training.
- Liaises with customer to resolve issues and discuss new business.
- Communication skills – oral and written
- Multi-tasking and task-prioritizing capability
- Ability of working under tight schedule and pressure
- Understanding spacecraft requirement is an asset