View all jobs
Electro Optical DesignerBrampton, ON
- Designing, developing, and implementing front end code including user interface interactions and creating attractive and effective user interfaces
- Development and creation of visible and IR LIDAR systems and/or similar optical systems and/or camera systems.
- Perform optical design and analysis (Tolerances, vignetting and stray light analysis)
- Perform optical test and/or calibration Develop / Manufacture/ Assemble of specialized alignment and test equipment
- Perform manufacturing of optical systems (Ordering, optimization and inspection of optical and opto-mechanical components, Nonlinear optics a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in designing, developing, and implement optical designs, optical systems, or camera systems.
- Must have experience with Zemax analytical tools.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills