View all jobs
Junior Software EngineerRedcliff, Alberta
- Developing the software architecture and producing detailed design documentation;
- Software implementation and associated verification/validation activities;
- Maintaining existing software products;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify the software related problems;
- Other responsibilities may be designated to help facilitate the company’s business objectives including possible field work in remote areas.
- An undergraduate degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited university is required;
- Must be able to write code in C/C++ proficiently;
- Must have knowledge in other programming languages, such as python;
- Knowledge of version control software, such as Git, is also necessary;
- Software development experience in a Windows or Linux/POSIX environment is required;
- Familiarity with socket programming, multiple threads and IPC mechanism is preferred;
- Knowledge of the QT platform is an asset;
- The ability to understand the PCB (Printed Circuit Board)design is also considered an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.