View all jobs
Senior Mechanical EngineerRedcliff, Alberta
- Take the concept designs and work with a team to produce detailed designs ready for manufacturing;
- Additionally, manage the manufacturing process from initial prototype construction to serial production;
- Creating designs to accommodate tooling constraints and maintain an acceptable build cost;
- A significant focus will be placed on creating designs to accommodate tooling constraints and maintain an acceptable build cost;
- designated to the candidate to help facilitate the company’s business objectives including possible field work in remote areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required;
- 10-15 years of experience working in various aspects of mechanical design including structural analysis, material selection, drawing creation, and familiarity with CAD/CAM tools;
- Previous experience with engineering process and controls, drawing management, and vendor communication;
- Professional engineering license to practice in Alberta;
- Previous experience working as part of an integrated team combining the mechanical design with other disciplines necessary to create a complete system is preferred;
- Previous UAV experience is asset, however, diverse experience in other fields is also considered an asset;
- Excellent communication & writing skills.