View all jobs
Ground Software Engineer (Intermediate)Brampton, Ontario
- Design software solutions for ground control software, simulators, and test tools for robotic systems in space;
- Design intuitive and immersive user interfaces;
- Document and communicate designs/plans;
- Implement and test software solutions;
- Review the work of teammates (senior and junior);
- Mentor and grow the skills of more junior team members via conversations, review of work products, etc.
- Participate in estimation efforts for new tasks;
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve coding standards, tools, processes, etc.
- Other duties as will be assigned from time to time by management or a team lead.
- Bachelor degree in Software, Computer, or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of one or more of:
- React, Node.js,
- Unity3D, C#
- Implementation on Windows or Linux;
- Automated testing;
- Test driven development (TDD, ATDD, BDD);
- Agile development;
- Continuous integration/build automation;
- Python and Lua would be an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.