View all jobs
Manufacturing TechnicianCambridge, ON
- Develop manufacturing routers for complex satellite components using SAP Provide estimate cost break-downs and cycle time estimates
- Improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Participate in fixtures and special cutting tools design.
- Maintain QMS documentation for Manufacturing Engineering, as per As9100 requirements
- Interact with various departments to give technical support and make recommendations for the provision of adequate tools, equipment and methods. Support ECN and design gate processes.
- Develop, improve and maintain the manufacturing capability of clients machine shop
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, repeatability and cost-effectiveness.