View all jobs
Hardware EngineerPeterborough, ON
- Drive the upgrade development of a legacy test bench to work with a new platform;
- Conduct independent technical investigation and analyses to resolve issues;
- Diagnose problems/faults in existing system;
- Debug and troubleshoot hardware/test bench issues;
- Coordinate with cross-functional engineers;
- Produce timely status reports and problem resolution;
- Travel to customer site.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of three years' of electronic test equipment/test panel/automated test station development experience;
- Extensive experience in debugging and troubleshooting of an electronic test hardware (Test Stations, Automated Test Equipment, etc.);
- Experience with Keil uVision IDE or similar;
- Knowledge of ARM Processor, ARMCC compiler;
- Strong familiarity with hardware debug tools and other common lab tools such as multimeter, oscilloscopes, etc.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.