View all jobs
Integration LeadToronto, ON
- Oversee system data validation work;
- Work with Operations, Consumer Markets & AccFacs to cleanup community addresses in our provisioning record system;
- Work with vendors to ensure data across their systems is accurate & reconciled;
- Manage/coordinate data validation & verification with internal stakeholders.
- Manage/coordinate systems configuration and data updates;
- Coordinate information flow between contractors, operations and other internal stakeholders and ensure data is updated in systems;
- Monitor and plan to any changes arising from system upgrades;
- Oversee end to end testing to ensure info flow between systems is accurate and networks are configured to provision customers;
- Collaborate with program manager and other project managers in the program to ensure inter project dependencies are managed.
- Degree in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- A minimum of three years' experience leading system/software testing/integration projects;
- A minimum of five years' hands-on experience with system/software testing and integration -- Telecommunications industry experience would be an asset;
- Experience working across disciplines, solving practical issues and engaging technical and non-technical team members, and various stakeholders involved in the project;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.