View all jobs
Mechanical Systems EngineerVarious Locations, US/Canada
- Oversee and manage the design, implementation, testing, integration, and certification activities;
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on Air Cycle Machine/Air Conditioning Pack design;
- Coordinate the engineering activities between the various impacted engineering teams to identify the requirements needed for the redesign to meet the certification requirements;
- Track, manage and mitigate the product systems engineering risks;
- Ensure all customer product requirements including Change Requests are met;
- Travel to customer site.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Strong background in full design cycle of turbomachinery specifically Air Cycle Machines/Air Conditioning Packs;
- Extensive knowledge of environmental control systems, aero engine performance, design engineering, manufacturing, testing, and certification;
- Expertise in designing cooling systems for aero engine;
- Working knowledge of aircraft and space systems and familiarity with relevant aerospace standards;
- Familiarity with ARP4754A guideline and certification process;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.