View all jobs
Software AnalystToronto, ON
- Understands and follows the company’s processes and procedures for developing mission critical software
- Implements near real time systems in C++
- Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code.
- Reviews code, test procedures and test results
- Analyses and implements correction for defect reports
- Perform engineering testing in the field and investigates problems in the field.
- Provides some input for cost estimates.
- minimum 3 years relevant working experience – or equivalent
- B. Sc., in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science for equivalent
- Good command of C++ language including templates, STL, Boost, MFC usage
- Good command of C#, WPF (nice to have)
- Good command of the scripting languages Perl and Ruby
- Knowledgeable of object-oriented techniques, multithreading, socket programming, Windows
- Good analysis skills, able to diagnose issues based on field logs and correlate events to failures
- Able to handle assignments within a medium to large scale software application
- Knowledgeable of the software development process
- Able to quickly integrate with the team and work independently
- Knowledge of software development environment (Microsoft Visual Studio, desktop simulator, target simulator, etc)
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT