View all jobs
Cyber Security SpecialistBurlington, ON
- Design and implement security features in our embedded software systems;
- Develop Threat Model, and design Security Controls & Mitigations;
- Perform security assurance testing, cyber risk assessment, security reviews, and threat vulnerability assessment;
- Develop and lead execution of test strategies and test plan;
- Provides technical leadership and oversight in design reviews;
- Provides timely and expert support to resolve difficult problems and issues;
- Provides cybersecurity subject-matter expertise, leadership, advisement, mentorship.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of eight years' experience designing and delivering software security systems for embedded systems;
- Excellent cybersecurity depth and breadth knowledge and SW engineering skills
- Experience incorporating both software and hardware-based security techniques into a robust hardware/software system design;
- Sound knowledge of Cryptography fundamentals and Public Key Infrastructure;
- Strong experience with secure by design principles and architecture level security concepts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.