View all jobs
Junior Electrical EngineerMississauga, ON
- Support full product development cycle from concept through manufacturing;
- Perform troubleshooting of electronic assemblies, providing input to failure analysis;
- Assist with design, construction and deployment of test fixtures;
- Assist with mechanical packaging and design for electronic assemblies;
- Support thermal design, analysis and testing;
- Use design and product failure mode effects analysis tools;
- Perform electronic device stress analysis and measurement;
- Work collaboratively on design for fabrication and design for assembly.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- Strong familiarity with the design, development, debugging, and troubleshooting of analog/digital/mixed-signal circuitry;
- Solid knowledge in electronic circuit design and development of embedded systems;
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project, Systems, Software, Hardware, and Test Engineers;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.