Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in Systems Integration and Software Testing for industries including Digital Health, Medical Devices, IT and Aerospace. We are currently seeking a qualified Mechanical Designer to work on leading-edge technologies. The successful candidate for this full-time position will be a part of a highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: St-Laurent, Quebec
Job duration: 12 Months
As a Mechanical Designer, you will play a vital role in our multidisciplinary team. You will be responsible for designing, customizing, and managing the development of cost-effective and innovative hardware solutions. Your expertise in mechanical engineering design will be crucial in meeting our clients' requirements and contributing to the success of our projects.
- Collaborate with the team to design and customize mechanical components according to project requirements.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and requirements from internal and external clients to develop comprehensive design solutions.
- Work closely with various engineering groups and manufacturing teams, participating in design activities and ensuring seamless collaboration.
- Create detailed manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings, ensuring accuracy and adherence to project specifications.
- Identify and implement technical solutions to meet the diverse requirements of our projects, demonstrating creativity and engineering excellence.
- Provide support to the manufacturing team, addressing queries and offering technical expertise as needed.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities, contributing valuable insights to enhance our engineering processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in mechanical engineering concepts, CAD systems, word processing software, spreadsheets, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, demonstrating strong time management and organizational skills.
- Competence in managing large assemblies, drawings, sheet metal, and surface design.
- Mastery of specific software tools, particularly Creo, with experience in Solidworks or Catia being advantageous.
- Bilingualism in French and English is required, allowing seamless communication with our diverse client base.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Engaging in projects and the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Supportive team culture and a commitment to employee well-being.