View all jobs
Lead Electrical EngineerMississauga, ON
Lead Electrical Engineer
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead the product level design, analysis, and verification activities of a Hardware Development team.
- Perform trade studies in concept selection, product architecture design and analysis, electronics circuit design and analysis.
- Develop low level requirement documents and manage requirement changes using DOORS.
- Work closely with design team in implementing the design while ensuring process adherence.
- Perform or coordinate the tasks including creating test procedures, development testing, documentation, resolution of technical problems.
- Conduct technical presentations and participating in design reviews.
- Hardware team focal for interfacing with customer and other functional groups
- Provide support to manufacturing, investigate failures, and identify root causes and permanent corrective action by working with internal and external customers.
- Provide support to task planning, preparation of schedules and estimates, metric collection, and program statusing.
- Must be proactive and be able to work with limited direction, well organized, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any time through proper prioritization and schedule management.