View all jobs
Sr. Systems EngineerBrampton, ON
- Develop high-level system requirements, based upon the end user needs and/or stated requirements
- Analyze and decompose systems-level requirements and allocate requirements and design margin across sub-system elements
- Develop and ensure proper documentation of technical and interface requirements
- Develop and ensure proper documentation of high-level system and subsystem design
- Develop verification and test plans
- Understand and assess design issues, determine appropriate resolutions, and work with the team to address
- Troubleshoot system behavior anomalies, determine root cause, and the appropriate technical resolution.
- Review, analyze, and interpret telemetry from deployed system with context and understanding of the system development life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in systems engineering is required.
- Experience in model-based systems engineering (MBSE) and systems requirements modelling.
- Working knowledge of Python, C, MATLAB, Simulink, and SysML.
- Knowledge of the MSS system and its operation, and/or knowledge of robotic systems, flight verification and validation, and operations analysis is preferred.
- Familiarity with flight software, MATLAB/Simulink, and Unix-based operating systems would also be a benefit.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills are essential to this position.