View all jobs
Electronic TechnologistBrampton, ON
- Understand and develop circuit schematics, functional block diagrams, manufacturing flow diagrams, and test equipment diagrams.
- Understanding of circuit design and analysis
- Develop test plans and procedures
- Testing and debugging of CCAs at the board level, testing of avionics at the unit level, and system integration level.
- Development of ground support equipment to support product testing.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Computer Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in the lab working on test racks or test equipment
- Proficient in the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, TDR’s and VNA’s, power amplifiers, function generators etc.
- Experience in procurement management and quality management
- Electrical lab supervisory experience is an asset
- Experience using either electrical CAD tools such as ORCAD, Altium, AutoCAD Electrical, MATLAB, and PSPICE Simulators is asset
- Circuit card assembly including SMT soldering is an asset
- Software skills in test script writing: C, C++, MATLAB, and Lab View is an asset
- Ability to work with the constraints of other disciplines (mechanical, thermal) to achieve overall project requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Strong human relations skills, and dedication to meet project deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills.