View all jobs
Reporting AnalystVaughan, ON
- Work cross-functionally with business teams to understand source systems, data and reporting requirements.
- Write SQL code to support ad-hoc extracts from Data Warehouse or build data extract to be used in Tableau Dashboards or Excel reports.
- Perform all necessary testing to insure data integrity, create validation rules for on-going monitoring of data quality
- Develop Excel Reports and Tableau Dashboards to assist in managing business processes and performance.
- Provide training and support to end users to drive self-serve capabilities and dashboard authoring
- Perform various administration tasks such as jobs monitoring and troubleshooting, data validation as required
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Excellent SQL skills with the focus on code readability
- Experience with any of the reporting or data discovery tools such as Tableau, Business Objects WebI, Cognos etc
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access is an asset
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and data warehousing
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong documentation practices
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language