View all jobs
Documentation & Archival SpecialistToronto, ON
- Manages administration documentation and reports for the department, reporting directly to the Director of Infrastructure Design
- Leads the scanning of all older drawings, archival of these drawings within the Thales database, collocation of wet signature drawings for archival to Iron Mountain for long terms storage.
- Assists the Directors, Managers and all employees within the department.
- Other activities as required.
- 3-5 years as a Clerk or Admin
- Computer skills: Windows (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visio (nice have)
- Self starter able to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pleasant and professional manner