View all jobs
Semiconductor EngineerClearwater, Florida
- Designs new products and makes improvements to existing products.
- May evaluate products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
- Works with other members of the engineering staff to ensure that production is completed in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer science, or equivalent
- Experienced in designing electronic products.
- Has knowledge of commonly- used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Desired Skills Include:
System Verilog / UVM
Test bench design
Experience with interrupt exception handlers.
Experience with ARM Development Studio software