View all jobs
Software Quality Assurance Specialist (Permanent)Peterborough, Ontario
- Conduct audits of the outputs from the development cycle for compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
- Monitor the Problem Report and Engineering Change Proposal System to ensure timely resolution and the implementation of Corrective Action
- Participate in design reviews and assist in the resolution of problems
- Produce Quality/Process Assurance Records, Conformity Reviews and Compliance Statements
- Engineering Degree in Software/Hardware or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of DO 178B/C, ARP4754A, DO254
- Familiar with Quality Systems and audit protocols.
- Experience using Configuration Management tools such as:
- Serena Business Manager
- Strong computer skills, working in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access)