Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Collaborate with source system experts, customers, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements;
- Design and develops database applications using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), T-SQL and Stored Procedures;
- Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, bugs correction;
- Follow data standards, resolve data issues, unit testing and complete system documentation for ETL processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Business Analyst or equivalent experience is required;
- 3+ years’ of SSIS programming experience;
- Experienced with SQL language;
- Experienced dealing with data from multiple sources with varying data quality issues;
- Microsoft SQL Server Certification is an asset;
- C# programming experience is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.