Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Produce digital assets and support Aversan's current graphic designs for various initiatives, such as (but not limited to):
- Digital banners/assets for various online/print media campaigns (including banners, brochures, pamphlets, infographics, etc.);
- Digital assets for social media and website content.
- Develop and implement a cohesive social media plan that aligns with Aversan's strategic goals;
- Procure and manage the content of the company's website and various social media platforms;
- Drive the website's updates/refresh/builds to ensure optimal branding, UX, and flow;
- Make recommendations for improvements and updates to the digital areas of marketing;
- Research and write content such as presentations, blog posts, and other print materials;
- Event creation and coordination including occasional participation for tradeshows, events, etc.
- Degree or diploma in Digital Media, CCIT, Graphic Design, or equivalent;
- Proficiency in graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Sound knowledge of marketing, advertising, digital design, social media content development, branding and brand creation;
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (ie. MailChimp, HootSuite, etc.) would be an asset;
- Familiarity in photography and/or video editing would be an asset;
- Experience in web development would be an asset;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO techniques;
- Excellent writing and communication skills.