Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Review and update the traceability with system requirements (PRD)
- Review and update of the Specified/Refined/Decomposed/Derived
- classification of the requirements
- Take into account Technical and QA review comments
- Provide KPI on the progress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3+ years of engineering experience is required
- Significant experience with Hardware requirement definition activities for Aerospace under DO-254 and DO-160
- Significant Experience in understanding hardware design and interfaces (e.g. discrete I/O, analog I/O, Hi side/Lo side drivers)
- Intimate understanding of circuit design and Printed Circuit Board.
- Extensive experience with OrCAD and PSpice tools
- Extensive experience with measurement tools (scope, logic analyzer etc.).
- Background with System Safety Analysis activity for Aerospace/Safety Critical applications is an asset.