Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Develop and execute formal requirements documentation to ensure the quality of the application.
- Work directly with the application end users to provide client training on new features and/or the application in general, diagnose issues and answer questions.
- Actively participate in the resolution of issues and bugs while effectively reporting status and results to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on application features and functionality.
- Develop and maintain user guide documentation and procedures for testing the application.
- Perform administrative functions such as user account addition, configuration and deletion.
- Understand how and why clients use the application.
- Test new and existing features of the web application.
- Other duties will evolve dependent on needs and a flexible approach is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related;
- Minimum of 3+ years in business process analysis or relevant experience.
- Experience working with existing business processes, workflows and tools as it applies to software development.
- Experience writing requirements using the SRS standard
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as PPT, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Experience in user testing, quality assurance and control is an asset
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels within an organization.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts, problems and solutions to users at all skill levels.
- Proven ability to compose and edit a variety of documents using correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in assignments and priorities.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential information and matters.