Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Product change management and documentation involving:
- Product Manufacturing Plan;
- Control Plan;
- Measurement System Analyses;
- Process Capability Report;
- And Process Map/Workflow.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning for an electronic product;
- Minimum 3 years' manufacturing experience;
- Working knowledge of quality tools and documentation including PFMEA, Control Plan, etc.;
- Experience in SPC (Statistical Process Control) methodology;
- Thorough understanding of electronics assembly process;
- IPC-6xx & J-STD-001 Certification preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.