Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Converts Customer requirements into conceptual designs and prepares associated documentation by performing operational analyses, simulations and technical trade-offs studies evaluating alternative design configurations and functional features;
- Similarly creates new concepts or modifies existing concepts to full customer requirements;
- Prepares system & subsystem requirement specifications, interface requirements and test requirement documents by analyzing, decomposing modelling and refining customer requirements and typical train control domain requirements;
- Performs technical/engineering tasks to define system design and subsystem requirements details;
- Analysis and simulations are performed as necessary to identify design feasibility & driving requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in systems design
- Strong electrical engineering and systems design experience
- Strong application (automated train control systems) domain knowledge & Knowledge of systems engineering principles and practices.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, methods and tools.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Good marketing and presentation skills.
- Ability to sell/defend product to customers with differing levels of knowledge about automated systems.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in using DOORS,Melody advance, etc.
- Rail Signalling knowledge (desirable).