Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Analyze the product requirements and create a detailed hardware schematic and formal structured design;
- Perform circuit analysis and traceability from the requirements to validate the design;
- Design of electronic circuits and/or prototypes using suitable components, systems and equipment, including prototypes and test interfaces/equipment;
- Prepare material (Schematic, Design Description, Accuracy Analysis, etc.) for design reviews (DDR, PDR. CDR etc.) as required;
- Work with other team members to analyse and solve any other design issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in electronic digital design (i.e. RISC/ARM Processors, daughtercard designs);
- Experience with schematic design and capture and power supply design experience;
- Experience with Embedded computing for harsh or rugged environments (i.e. EMC/EMI);
- Experience with Buses (i.e PCIe, Ethernet (Gigabit), comms);
- Experience with Orcad and PSPICE are preferred;
- Design experience using embedded control systems is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.