Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Provide technical guidance to analysts and designers;
- Evaluate and analyze mechanical and structural designs for completeness, structural strength and integrity;
- Provide detailed structural reports for inclusion in Airworthiness documentation;
- Liaise with Manufacturing and Production Operations;
- Prepare instructions for Continuing Airworthiness, Maintenance Manual Supplements, Modification Instructions and other related materials;
- Coordinate the efforts of department Stress Analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering;
- Minimum 10 years’ of progressive aerospace engineering experience in the fatigue and structural stress analysis discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ of management/supervisory experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.