|Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Design, develop, and analyze advanced systems using SolidWorks;
- Creating highly detailed mechanical design schematics and drawings for various components of a project using ASME design practices;
- Apply engineering principles towards various system design and development;
- Apply problem solving skills during early concept, prototype, and production development phases;
- Work with cross-functional teams (Electrical, Software, Systems) through all stages of product development;
- Develop and assemble prototypes during the early design stages;
- Perform corrective actions on non-conforming custom mechanical equipment;
- Travel to customer sites.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- Strong familiarity with SolidWorks 2013 or higher;
- Experience performing thermal/vibration/structural/tolerance analysis and interpreting results;
- Experience with engineering change orders (ECOs) and creating engineering documents;
- Knowledge of enclosure design would be an asset;
- Experience with sheet metal design would be an asset;
- Experience in medical and aerospace industry would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge of problem-solving techniques and facilitation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.