Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Take the high-level requirements and independently complete test development per the defined methodology.
- Define test strategies, test cases/suites, and author clear and concise quality engineering documentation.
- Configure / Build Test Automation tools with the goal of automation and reduction of regression test cycles.
- Execute tests using automated test tools, as well as manual test for software unit, integration and system and system integration test procedures.
- Support requirements reviews.
- Perform code reviews in support of software product and tool code and modifications to .
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification and validation and risk.
- Assist development team on debugging and solving issues discovered during test and follow the software problem resolution process.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related field is required.
- Ability to perform Software Design Verification (Unit and Integration Testing) is required.
- Ability to write functional test cases is required.
- Ability to build and maintain test scripts is required.
- Experience with automation tool suites is a plus.
- Experience with medical device software standards or healthcare is a plus.
- Familiar with IQ, OQ, PQ methodology.
- Familiar with Software Security Testing.
- Familiar with software version control.