- Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the software developer will participate in the analysis, design, coding, testing, validation, and integration of the patient simulators.
- You will be part of a team of highly skilled developers and engineers and will execute R&D projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop applications, and participate in the development of new products.
- Provide technical solutions for R&D projects and custom projects.
- Develop and refine the design for solutions to ensure that they will be sufficiently scaleable, maintainable, and flexible to support the requirements for initial release and future growth.
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Provide support to define the architecture, the technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in back-end development using C++;
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in C++;
- Good familiarity with C++ development under Windows using Visual Studio;
- Good understanding of service oriented applications and API development;
- Knowledge/use of cmake;
- Experience with Windows/Linux scripting is an asset;
- Experience with real-time simulation is an asset;
- Knowledge of C#, Linux is an asset;
- Experience with Angular/NodeJS is an asset;
- Experience with Cloud, Microsoft Azure is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.