Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Creating & Maintaining Project Plans (DDP, SDP, SCMP, etc.);
- Gathering, Documenting & Managing Requirements;
- Contributing to Business Cases;
- Develop & Maintaining WBS, Schedules and Budgets;
- Chairing Project Meetings & Design Reviews;
- Documenting Meeting Minutes, Issues, Risks, Actions and Decisions;
- Guide Risk discussions and ensure mitigations are clearly defined in the Requirements;
- Oversee Development, Verification and Validation of the product and ensure Results are documented & reviewed;
- Act as a Liaison between the technical team, project stakeholders and management;
- Coach, mentor and negotiate with teams to meet the project goals;
- Ensuring project compliance to internal procedures & ISO standards;
- Provide data and regular reports to support communication to upper management;
- Contributing to launch plans;
- Travel to customer sites.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronic, Electrical, Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in maintaining project plans for hardware and software projects, and drive them to completion;
- Experience in coordinating various functional groups and work closely with program manager to ensure milestone deliveries are met and mitigation of potential risks;
- Strong familiarity with Hardware/Software/System integration;
- Experience with medical devices would be an asset;
- Able to create and maintain WBS, monthly status report, project plan, identify and manage project risks;
- Maintain budget, schedule and analyze cost;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.