Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Verify and validate railway signaling controls and communications hardware and software in accordance with approved plans and procedures;
- Verification of wiring plans via continuity “buzz” testing in accordance with written procedures;
- System integration and performance testing working with various electronic and software based simulators;
- Maintain accurate records following project document management processes and procedures;
- Ensure that all safety policies are enforced; participates in regular site inspections/audits;
- Conduct formal testing (integration) and check circuits in accordance to test plans using Multimeter.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Controls, Communications or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in electrical testing and test execution;
- Experienced in reading drawings, schematics, and test plans;
- Interest in railway and transit signaling and controls;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience testing electrical controls, SCADA systems would be an asset;
- Experience with writing new and updating existing test procedures would be an asset;
- Professional Engineer status would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.