Aversan Inc. is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace, Railway Systems, Medical Devices, Military and Defense industry.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Design, create, debug and deliver software to control trains.
- B. Sc., in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science for equivalent, plus minimum 1 year relevant working experience – or equivalent
- C++ and C# coding skills
- Scripting languages such as Ruby, Perl and Python
- Software building tools like gmake, MSBuild
- Unit testing and continuous integration frameworks
- Source control tools (git, Clearcase, etc)
- Angular web development including Typescript, WebSockets, ReactiveX
- Exposure to object oriented techniques, multithreading, socket programming, Windows.
- Familiar with agile work environments, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Working knowledge of modern software engineering practices, methods and tools.
- Team collaboration skills, writing and verbal skills, people supervision skills.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Experience with large mission-critical and multi-platform heterogeneous system is desirable.