Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Overall technical coordination of design and development activities within the engineering functions to meet the requirements;
- Manage project plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management. Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules;
- Manage the product definition process from requirements definition through design, development, validation & verification, and introduction to production;
- Program tracking and reporting (non-recurring and hardware cost, schedule, and milestone accomplishments), using project scheduling, reporting and financial management tools as appropriate;
- Manage customer and supplier technical interaction;
- Lead customer design reviews, technical coordination meetings and engineering inputs with support from appropriate functional groups as required;
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in maintaining project plans and drive them to completion;
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of electronic products;
- Experience in applying Electrical Engineering experience to analyze hardware failures, recommend corrective action, conduct engineering investigations, and develop/conduct tests;
- Experience in coordinating various functional groups (Systems, Software, and Hardware engineering groups) and work closely with the program manager to meet the milestone deliveries and mitigation of potential risks;
- Ability to provide support during technical/commercial proposal phase and coordinate customer change requests;
- Strong management and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.