View all jobs
Software Scrum MasterBrampton, ON
- Mentor and grow the agile practitioner skills of team members via conversations, demonstrations, etc.
- Lead estimation efforts for new tasks
- Design software solutions
- Document and communicate designs/plans
- Implement and test software solutions
- Review the work of teammates (senior and junior)
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve standards, tools, processes, etc.
- Other duties as will be assigned from time to time by management or a team lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of strong Agile development fundamentals.
- Proven ability as a Scrum Master.
- Strong programming knowledge using C/C++, C#, and/or React/Node.js.
- Experience on automated testing.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD, ATDD, BDD).
- Experience in continuous integration/build automation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.